New Feature Video Tutorial: Filter the Data Based on the Counted and Summary Values
for a free trial
or live web demo
We are happy to share the news about new free additional features available in the latest version of the IT Sapiens Analytic Reporting Tool PRO for Sugar and SuiteCRM.
One can now filter the data based on the counted and summary values which opens a number of new possibilities to improve your sales, e.g.:
- Follow up on customers unattended e.g. in the last 90 days
- Follow up on customers, who have approached at least e.g. twice or more; or alternatively - reached a certain amount of purchases
- Add a summary chart to your dashboard – showing visually such e.g. unattended / interested / high-volume-buying customers by each sales rep.
Please take a moment to watch the video tutorial on the new features and their application:
Let us know if you have any questions, feedback or recommendations –
please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here for you!
Here are few more video tutorials available:
- Calculate your own functions via User Interface: https://youtu.be/owptzn7z3Yk (no need to be a programmer).
For calculating e.g. actual sales ratio via targets, opportunity age, lead cost versus marketing campaign budget and many more:
- Create New Report: https://youtu.be/exW8g7_zZ2c
- Report Editor Basics: https://youtu.be/IAKY039YnnU
- Chart Basics: https://youtu.be/J0be4A1SSbI
- Installation and Upgrade Guide: https://youtu.be/JEJwFxvdvV8
- Dashboard Solution Overview: https://youtu.be/iywk_NShWWA (right-mouse click to the Report Folder in a Report List in order to create a new Dashboard)
You are always welcome to contact us for any questions, help feedback or recommendations: firstname.lastname@example.org